Glen Campbell "Hey Little One" (Official Video)03:12"hey little one," directed by kii arens, is the first official video from "see you there" which will be released august 13th, 2013 on surfdog records. for the album, campbell offers stunning takes o ..
"Glen Campbell - American Treasure" Limited Edition Box Set01:38Pre-order here: http://surfdog.com/store/product/glen-campbell-legacy-set to pay tribute to glen campbell's legacy, surfdog records is offering a very special limited edition box set — only 1000 ma ..
Glen Campbell "A Better Place" (Official Video)03:13"a better place" is the second video from glen campbell's critically acclaimed album "ghost on the canvas." the video features a special guest appearance from josh homme (queens of the stone age, kyu ..
Glen Campbell Discusses Career & New Album03:2Glen discusses his amazing career and talks about his upcoming album "ghost on the canvas".
Glen Campbell - Ghost On The Canvas - Official Video04:43The official video for the title track to glen campbell's final studio recording: "ghost on the canvas". directed by kii arens and jason trucco available everywhere on surfdog records! http://www ..
Glen Campbell & Ray Charles - Cryin Time (Live Goodtime Hour)03:53Official video of glen campbell performing cryin time with ray charles on the glen campbell goodtime hour. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: h ..
Glen Campbell & Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (Live Goodtime Hour)02:29Official video of glen campbell performing folsom prison blues with johnny cash on the glen campbell goodtime hour. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com fa ..
Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman (Live Goodtime Hour)02:37Official video of glen campbell performing his hit song wichita lineman on the glen campbell goodtime hour. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: ..
Glen Campbell - Galveston (Live Goodtime Hour)02:40Official video of glen campbell performing galveston on the glen campbell goodtime hour. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: http://www.facebook ..
Glen Campbell & John Hartford - Gentle On My Mind (Live The Goodtime H ..02:51Official video of glen campbell performing gentle on my mind on his hit us show, the glen campbell goodtime hour, with john hartford. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glenca ..
Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy (Official Video)03:13The original promo video for rhinestone cowboy by glen campbell (official video). for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: http://www.facebook.com/g ..
Glen Campbell - Country Boy (Live Official Video)03:5(official video) country boy performed live by glen campbell for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: http://www.facebook.com/glencampbellofficial tw ..
Meet Glen Campbell - Making Of (Part 5)02:21(official video) the making of meet glen campbell - interview and performance footage by glen campbell. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: http ..
Meet Glen Campbell - Making Of (Part 4)00:39(official video) making of meet glen campbell - interviews and performance footage by glen campbell. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: http:// ..
Meet Glen Campbell - Making Of (Part 3)02:11(official video) making of meet glen campbell - interviews and performance footage from glen campbell. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: http: ..
Meet Glen Campbell - Making Of (Part 2)09:0(official video) interviews and performance footage from the making of meet glen campbell by glen campbell. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: ..
Meet Glen Campbell - Making Of (Part 1)03:1(official video) series of interviews and performance clips from the making of glen campbell's album, meet glen campbell. for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic. ..
Glen Campbell Greatest Hits - TV Ad! (Official video)00:32The official promotional video created for glen campbell's brand new greatest hits! for more information on glen campbell: website: http://www.glencampbellmusic.com facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ ..
To pay tribute to Glen Campbell’s legacy, Surfdog Records is offering a Very Special Limited Edition Box Set — only 1000 made.GLEN CAMPBELL ~ AMERICAN TREASURESurfdog is very proud to announce that our special tribute to the legendary Glen Campbell, celebrating a lifetime of hits and his unforgettable contributions to the world of music!In honor of this musical legend, this extraordinary Box Set includes:
- A beautifully bound tri-fold hardcover.
- An authentic HAND-SIGNED lithograph of exclusive painting of Glen’s portrait.
- 2 CD’s jam-packed with Glen’s most renowned hits, including “Rhinestone Cowboy,” “Southern Nights,” and “Wichita Lineman.” As well as fan favorites, career gems and early works uncovered and only available in this box set.
- An additional disc that features his most memorable guitar work as one of the most in-demand session players of the 60’s, on a myriad of iconic songs never-before compiled in one place; including Elvis Presley’s “Viva Las Vegas,” The Monkee’s “I’m a Believer,” The Champs “Tequila,” Jan and Dean’s “Surf City,” Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra and many more.
- Invaluable DVD you can’t find anywhere else that captures some of Glen’s best comedic and musical performances from The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour Variety TV Show! Including appearances by John Wayne, Stevie Wonder, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, Bob Hope, Willie Nelson, Cher and more!
- Custom die-cut heavy-duty Goodtime Burst logo belt buckle.
- Commemorative Limited Edition “American Treasure” Version of the Goodbye Tour Program.
- Replica guitar pick just like the one used by the man himself.From a meager beginning as the seventh son of an Arkansas sharecropper, Glen Campbell navigated his way to a stellar music career as a studio guitarist playing on some of the most well-known recordings in popular music such as The Beach Boys’ “Pet Sounds” and Frank Sinatra’s “Strangers in the Night.” As a solo artist, Campbell racked up hit after hit, including “Gentle on My Mind,” “Wichita Lineman,” “Galveston,” ”Southern Nights,” and of course “Rhinestone Cowboy.” Glen made his network television debut as host of “The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour” which featured comedy sketches with Bob Newhart, John Wayne, and Flip Wilson, as well as musical performances by the likes of Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash and many more. Throughout his career, Glen sold over 50 million albums, won 8 Grammys, and had over 81 songs on the charts! Glen Campbell is an icon. Glen Campbell is an American Treasure.
Tim McGraw will be honoring Glen Campbell at the Oscars by performing Glen’s “I’m Not Gonna Miss You,” which has been nominated for best original song. The Oscars will air February 22nd at 4pm on ABC.
Big news for Glen Campbell who recently received an Oscar nomination for Best Original Song for “I’m Not Gonna Miss You.” The 2014 single was featured in his documentary, Glen Campbell…I’ll Be Me which chronicles his diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease during his ‘Goodbye Tour,’ in support of his album “Ghost On The Canvas.”
Dear Glen Campbell fans,
As many of you are aware, unfortunately the Glen Campbell Forum is no longer active. The account was with prior entities and unbeknownst to us it expired without any prior notice. All of our attempts to contact the provider to have them resurrect the site with its important historical information have been unsuccessful.
Over the past several years, we were simply providing a link to the old forum from Glen’s current website as an accommodation, but never built or maintained it. Like you, we’re sorry to see it go.
At this point we encourage fans to interact via Glen’s Facebook page, and/or start a new fan-generated site.
We’ll continue to do website and facebook updates.
Thank you for your support of Glen and his music.
The new documentary “Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me” follows Glen Campbell’s three year battle with Alzheimer’s and is documented by award winning filmmaker, James Keach. The documentary premiers October 24th.
Check Out The Glen Campbell Country Boy Guitar By Rock N’ Roll Relics! (use password: “rocknroll” to view John Conely’s tribute to Glen
Rock N’ Roll Relics has created a new guitar that they have named the “Country Boy” in dedication to Glen Campbell! Jon Conley demonstrates the Country Boy’s capabilities and gives an in depth review on this limited edition masterpiece in this video. The Country Boy comes hand signed by Glen and they only made 25 of them!
Glen Campbell will be the recipient of the inaugural Glen Campbell Courage Award at the Alzheimer’s Association’s “A Night at Sardi’s.” The star-studded event will take place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Wednesday, March 26th. Read more here.
Rock and Roll Relics debuted this awesome custom made “Country Boy” guitar at this year’s NAMM Conference! These guitars were limited to 25 and were hand signed by Glen himself! Click here to read more!
- A Life of Hits: Glen Campbell has had 81 songs on the charts. That averages out to one for every year of his life plus six before he was born.
- Forget Kevin Bacon: Within one degree of Glen Campbell you get: Elvis, John Wayne, Sinatra, the Beach Boys, Bobby Darin, Wayne Newton, Leon Russell, Merle Haggard, the Mamas & Papas, Dean Martin, Bobbie Gentry, Steve Martin, Rob Reiner, the Highwaymen, Tanya Tucker, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Steve McQueen, Joe Namath, Alan Jackson, Anne Murray, Mel Tillis, Robert Culp, Olivia Newton-John, Leif Garrett, Paul Westerberg, Billy Corgan, Bob Pollard, Jakob Dylan, Quincy Jones, Phil Spector, Clint Eastwood, Steve Wariner, Chris Isaak, Dick Dale, Nat King Cole, Rick Nelson, the Dillards, Dick Dale, Jeff Bridges, Allen Toussaint, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Rita Coolidge, Brian Setzer and Jimmy Webb. Most people at any point in history would have settled for Elvis and John Wayne.
- Holy Moly: Glen’s a religious person so I won’t blaspheme here, but the Beatles famously claimed (in a quote admittedly taken out of context) to be bigger than Jesus. Um, Glen Campbell outsold the Beatles in 1969.
- God Only Knows: Glen played guitar on the Beach Boys’ opus Pet Sounds, and when Brian Wilson was in his, let’s say “difficult period,” they invited him to join the band. He subbed in for a tour and then went off to make a several dozen of his own hits.
- A Good Time, All the Time: From 1969 to 1972, Campbell was the charismatic host of the aptly named The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour. Tens of millions people a week watched it, with up to 50 million a week tuning in. (Think about it, today’s biggest non-Super Bowl TV event, is 30 million people watching American Idol finals.)
- Changing Lanes: Campbell has gotten hits and/or awards in the country, pop and gospel genres. He’s won Grammys, AMAs, CMAs, was up for an Oscar, and did a covers album that included a Green Day song. Crazy!
- Forget Horatio Alger: Campbell grew up in severe poverty as the 7th son of an Arkansas sharecropper. He came to Hollywood in 1960 with $300 and a lot of hope. He scratched by on a meager publishing deal. Then came the sessions, then came the albums, then came the hits, then came the TV shows, etc., etc., and this was all back when the music industry paid for this stuff. The American Dream, man.
- Albums For Everyone: Glen Campbell has sold over 45 million albums.
- Unfinished Big Business: The version of “Gentle On My Mind” that was such a smash? A demo!!! Most demos sound like wet napkins on cardboard. Few reach radio. Fewer still do THAT.
- On the Map: Born in Arkansas, a regional radio star in New Mexico, a hit session artist in Hollywood, ran a theater in Branson. With plenty of time in Nashville, England and more or less the rest of the world.
- Saddle Up, Pilgrim: Glen Campbell was featured in the original version of True Grit alongside John Wayne (and recorded an Oscar-nominated song for the movie).
- Stranger Things Have Happened: The guitar on Sinatra’s “Strangers in the Night?” Glen Campbell. Doobie doobie doo.
- Hope He Owns A Tux: Campbell’s played the White House four times and two private shows for the UK’s royal family.
- When Do You Practice?: Glen Campbell is a scratch golfer. Lots of famous guys play golf. Few are that good. Fewer still host the Glen Campbell Los Angeles open.
- Going Out With a Roar: Glen’s last album, the forthcoming Ghost on The Canvas, features songs from Paul Westerberg, Bob Pollard and Jakob Dylan and appearances by Chris Isaak, Dick Dale, Brian Setzer, Billy Corgan and many more… Crazy (again)!
- Oh, yeah, that song “Rhinestone Cowboy”? Yeah, that’s Glen Campbell.